Welcome to Railway Jobs 2015 section. In this page we are providing latest Railway recruitment notification details across India. So bookmark and visit this Railway Jobs page regularly to get latest and upcoming openings in Indian Railways.
Indian Railways is an Indian state-owned enterprise, owned and operated by the Government of India through the Ministry of Railways. It is one of the world’s largest railway networks comprising 115,000 km (71,000 mi) of track over a route of 65,436 km (40,660 mi) and 7,172 stations. Railways were first introduced to India in 1853 from Bombay to Thane. In 1951 the systems were nationalized as one unit, the Indian Railways, becoming one of the largest networks in the world.
Indian Railway Recruitment Zones:
Indian Railways are divided into the following 17 zones which are again divided into sub divisions.
- Central Railway – Mumbai
- Western Railway – Mumbai
- Southern Railway – Chennai
- Eastern Railway – Kolkata
- Northern Railway – Delhi
- North Eastern Railway – Gorakhpur
- South Eastern Railway – Kolkata
- South Central Railway – Secunderabad
- Northeast Frontier Railway – Guwahati
- East Central Railway – Hajipur
- North Western Railway – Jaipur
- East Coast Railway – Bhubaneswar
- North Central Railway – Allahabad
- South East Central Railway – Bilaspur
- South Western Railway – Hubli
- West Central Railway – Jabalpur
- Konkan Railway – Mumbai