Today, 6 April 2015, is the last day to submit UPSEE application form 2015. Candidates, who wish to apply but have not, must register quickly because after today, opportunity to do so will not be provided. To submit the form, access the link below.
Earlier, the deadline to submit the form was 4 April 2015. However, due to the reasons undefined, it was extended. Application form can be submitted online or offline. Candidates who are interested in purchasing the form offline, from UPTU University or affiliated centers, will have to Rs. 1000. To submit the application form online, candidates may follow the steps below.
- Candidates will have to access the link above and then submit information to register.
- To register, candidates will to submit information like Name, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Phone Number and E-Mail ID.
- Once all the information will be submitted correctly, candidates will be allocated an Application Number, User ID and Password.
- With the help of these, candidates will be able to login and fill details in the application form.
- Lastly, candidates will have to submit application fee and conclude the application procedure.
To submit the fee, candidates will have to use SBI online networking. Candidates will be able to submit fee safely via it. The fee amount to be submitted is Rs. 800, for UR and OBC candidates, and is Rs. 400, for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
UPSEE 2015 will be held on 18 and 19 April 2015. It is a state level examination, which will be held for admission of candidates into UG Engineering courses in the college of Uttar Pradesh. In the exam there will be 150 MCQ’s. Candidates will have to solve all, in 3 hours. All the questions will cover syllabus of class XI and XII. For marking right answer, 4 marks will be allocated and thankfully negative marking will not be accounted.