A strong earthquake has been felt in several areas of North and North east India. The magnitude of the earthquake was 7 on the Richter scale.
The EarthQuake felt in Whole North India including Delhi NCR, Haryana, Punjab, Himachal, Jharkhand, UP, Bihar, Rajasthan etc. The richter scale measurement of Earthquake was 7.5. It’s Damn So High.
“Earthquake of the magnitude 7.5 was observed 77 km north west of Kathmandu. Depth of earthquake was 10 kms and the coordinates 28.1 and 24.6. The intensity which was felt. More intense shocks were observed in eastern UP and Bihar. The tremors were equally felt in subhimalayan West Bengal and Himalayan West Bengal. Tremors were felt in entire North India. The intensity in Delhi was felt at about 5 on the richter scale. After this earthquake, there was an aftershock of 6.6 magnitude also,” said DG Met Department LS Rathore.
EarthQuake on 25 April 2015 in Delhi NCR, Haryana, UP, Bihar
This is quite surprising happen today (25th April 2015), India faced and reported earthquake from India’s Different Regions. Below is the List Of These Regions where eathquake is being reported.
A strong earthquake of magnitude 7.5 on Richter scale and a major aftershock struck Nepal and parts of North and Northeast India on Friday at 11:50am. Widespread damage is being reported from Nepal.
Here are the live updates of earthquake on 25th April 2015:
- A major aftershock is being experienced in North India.
- Mobile phone services affected across Nepal
- Delhi Metro services were briefly suspended after the quake.
- There are reports of widespread damage in Nepal.
- People were seen rushing out of their homes and offices.
- The tremors in Delhi were felt for over a minute.
- In India, tremors were felt in Delhi-NCR, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Bihar, West Bengal and Sikkim.